- Length overall 12.70 m/42 ft,
- Waterline length 12.40 m/41 ft;
- Beam 6.60 m/22 ft;
- Draft 1 m/3 ft 3 ins;
- Displacement 6 metric tons;
- Fuel capacity 2 x 80 liters (+ 60 liters in jerrycans);
- Water capacity 320 liters
- Main 50 sq meters (540 sq ft), moderate fat top, battened, new 2015;
- Genoa 38 sq meters (410 sq ft), Profurl furler, new 2015;
- Second genoa for downwind sailing 28 sq meters (300 sq ft) on Bartels furler;
- Spinnaker 105 sq meters (1130 sq ft) in a sock, new 2014;
- Storm gib 6 sq meters (65sq ft);
- Lazybag: Fully zipped and battened, new 2016.
- Main engines 2 Yanmar 2GM20 (F), rated at 18 hp each with Yanmar saildrive SD20 driving Gory two-blade 15 x 12 fold propellers.
- Backup: 1 ALCO 15 x 9 L fixed propeller.
The engines have run for approximately 5000 hours and have been serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- EcoTec watermaker 200 DML-1, 12 V; 10 gal/h
- Hard roof rain catchment system, connected directly to the water tanks via a fine filter;
- Pressurized water provided by a FLOJET Quad II Diaphragm 4405 – 143 pump;
- Calorifier: ELGENA Nautic Therm, type ME (8 liters), run on 220 V AC or 12 V DC;
- 100 liter holding tanks for each toilet.
Electrical System – Inputs
- Batteries: 2 x 6 V deep cycle Trojan 105 batteries, equaling 225 Ah, installed 2016;
- Alternators: 2 x Hitachi 60 amp with Sterling Power Products Alternator-to-Battery Charger 12 v – 180 amp, installed 2016;
- Battery charger: QUICK CHARGER SBC 100 automatic, input 220 V;
- Inverter: SINUS SW300 (300 Watts);
- Solar panels : 6 at a total of 480 WP output. Mounted on top of the cockpit hard roof (bimini)
- another 2 solar panels (160 WP) can be added on the flexible awning, all installed 2016;
- Solar controllers: 3 x VOTRONIC: 2 x MPP 165 Duo Dig, 1 x MPP 350 Duo Dig ( installed 2016)
- Water generator: Aquair UW 100 with high speed propeller, made by Ampair; max. output 8 amp at 8 knots boat speed;
- Battery monitor: Philippi BCM 1
- Shore Power supply with 5 sockets, 220 V.
Electrical System – Loads
- 1 refrigerator: WAECO 54 (90 liters);
- Lighting throughout the boat: LED sources;
- 1 x Hella ventilation fan fitted in saloon.
Electronics and Navigation
- Magnetic bearing compass: Ritchie;
- 3 Simrad IS20 instruments for wind, speed, depth, 2 in cockpit, 1 at chart table (new 2015);
- Raymarine chart plotter RC435;
- Navionics Gold electronic charts CF modules: Europe West CF/46XG, UK + Ireland CF/28XG;
- Simrad autopilot with AP22 control unit and J300X course computer;
- Simrad autopilot (tillerpilot) TP32 (can be attached to the emergency steering to create a second independent autopilot system; it has never been used.
- Raytheon RL4 LTD radar;
- Simrad VHF radio RS 35 with AIS display (new 2015);
- Simrad VHF handheld HF 35 for the cockpit (new 2015);
- AMEC AIS transponder Camino 108 class B, with AMEC antenna splitter CUBO 162 (all new 2016);
- Handheld GPS Magellan 315 as backup;
- 4 USB-sockets;
- 12V – car socket.
- Mechanical anchor capstan GOIOT 308 for 8mm chain;
- 2 x 30 m galvanized anchor chain 8 mm (new 2016);
- 30 m lead-anchor line, FSE ROBLINE, 16-strand braided line with plastic covered lead core (10 m);
- 24 kg spade anchor with roll-bar, similar to Rocna;
- Fortress FX 23 anchor, blue;
- Anchor buoy with 15 m tripline
- AWN liferaft Offshore (4 persons), maintenance certificate until 09/2017)
- Galley fire blanket;
- 2 fire extinguishers;
- EPIRB Auqafix 406 ACR 2797.4 with GPS;
- DANBUOY: SEAGO 3 IN 1 RESCUE BOY;
- Firdell Blipper radar reflector;
- 7 bilgepumps: 4 x electric, 2 x manual, 1 x manual mobile;
- Watertight compartments in both bows and in other parts of the boat.
- Appropriate number and size of winches, cleats and safety lines from the cockpit to the mast and foredeck;
- Two large lockers in front of the mast hold mooring ropes, anchoring gear and fenders (4 cylindrical, 4 raindrop fenders).
- Stainless steel davits to carry a dinghy of appropriate size.
- Optional: solid GRP dinghy with Motorguide electrical engine plus 80 Amp 12 V battery.
- One set of extra shrouds (spliced 16mm Dyneema SK99 with fitted dead-eyes);
- 4 gas bottles:1 x aluminum 14 kg, propane; 2 x aluminum 2 kg propane; 1 x Campinggaz 2,5 kg butane, set of international gas bottle adaptors;
- Water hose with various fittings;
- Extensive range of spares.
Thetis is currently sailed in the Southern Caribbean Sea or on the hard in Grenada during hurricane season. Please contact me for her current position.